Monday, October 4, 2021

Stop trying to make people happy because you are not weed. so contact me if you want to be happy.

 I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Stop trying to make people happy because you are not weed. so contact me if you want to be happy.


REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.
No photo description available.

Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing!
'When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'
“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way.

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED:May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'If you' re helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness. @FUELEDBYGINA @FUEL Unknown'


JOYANDPAINS2015.BLOGSPOT.COM..We need to pray. We need to meditate to allow thoughts from Spirit to enter our minds. We must put God first in our hearts and minds that we may know what direction to point our lives.
May be an image of big cat


Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.What can be brighter than the stars.BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:Stop trying to make people happy because you are not weed. so contact me if you want to be happy.


May be an image of 1 person, standing and grass

No comments:

Post a Comment